Mathematics and Allied Topics
1. On the linear
complexity of product sequences
of linear recurring sequences/G.
Morgari, O. Steila and M. Elia.
2. Key-lock pair mechanism for access
control using tribes of farey fractions/H.
Chandrashekhar and M. Nagaraj.
3. Some aspects of modified factorial
series distributions/K.K. Das and
4. Computing the reciprocal of units
in galois rings/M. Elia, J.C. Interlando
and R. Palazzo.
5. Fuzzy set in product planning
decision/B.K. Mangaraj, U. Aparajita
and A. Mishra.
6. Fuzzy events and their probability
7. Discrete quaternion fourier transform
in signal processing systems/H.
Chandrashekar and M. Nagaraj.
8. Image processing based techniques
for securing documents/R. Ratan
and P.K. Saxena.
9. On graphoidal graphs/S. Arumugam
and J.S. Suseela.
10. Exact and approximate matching
of matrix languages/V. Radhakrishnan,
T.C. Venkatesan and K. Krithivasan.
11. Enhancement of highly noisy
speech signals/S.K. Pal and P.K.
12. The corruption prevention model/A.U.
13. A decision support system for
medical diagnosis/S. Mukhopadhyay.
14. An approximate solution of an
unbalanced transportation problem/S.
Mukhopadhyay and M.K. Singh.
15. The distribution model the more
for less (nothing) paradox and economies
of scale and scope : some nonlinear
16. Translation theorem of conditional
Yeh-Wiener integrals/K.S. Chang,
S. Kim and I. Yoo.
17. Distributed control for cooperative
systems governed by Schrodinger
18. Some extremal problems of polynomials/M.
Bidkham and K.K. Dewan.
19. Second order optimality conditions/A.
Cambini and L. Martein.
20. Orthogonal wavelets/R.C. Mittal.